Grade 5This is an archived page. Some links may no longer be active.
"About Me" WeVideo Project with Mr. McGonegal
Remember in second grade when we learned how to use Google Slides by making an "About Me" slide deck? Well, it's time to modernize that idea with an "About Me" WeVideo!
Can you make a one-to-two minute long video "About YOU" that includes: music, text, transitions, and of course video? You can film yourself, and/or use the "Stock Media" available in WeVideo.
Create your movie and share it with Amanda and Mr. McGonegal in Google Drive! We can't wait to see what you come up with. Come to the Meet if you want share your progress or get help.
- Wonder: What do you want to know?
- Plan: Where will you find information? How will you keep track of your information? How will you know when you are done?
- Find, Read, Take Notes: Read books and websites and watch videos to find information on your topic. Take notes and cite your sources.
- Review: Did you answer all of your questions?
- Share: What kind of project will you make to show what you learned?